Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Indie's Antics - 10 weeks

Hi All!

I cannot believe that my pup 10 weeks old already, how fast does time fly?!

Like seriously, it was only a couple of weeks ago that my gorgeous pup was waiting for her first injections and loved to have a good old cwtch with her new Mummy and Daddy :)

Now, she is into everything -  chewing my table, my chairs, wires - even my feet! (serious ouchies on that note! ) This morning, I woke up to this wire having been chewed off the wall! Nice one Indie! :P

Just yesterday, I took Indie to the vets for her second vaccination and she is already weighing in at 6kg :O That is 1.4kg more than her weight at 8 weeks - I've definitely got a little chubba on my hands!

As she has now had her second lot of jabs, we'll soon be able to take her for her first walk - we only have to wait 6 more days and we'll be heading straight to Tredegar Park for a doggy day out. Excited much??!!

Owning a dog has certainly been a reality check for me, it is a huge responsibility and as I said in my first post - its not one to be taken lightly, however, looking at my little fur baby everyday is worth every second of constant cleaning and chew marks around the house.

Hopefully, being able to walk her every day instead of carrying her everywhere, will tire her out and (fingers crossed) mean that she will calm down with the chewing and the biting. (This is the only thing I am slightly concerned about nipping in the bud as soon as possible)

So all is well at the moment in the life of Indie and I, stay tuned for more updates and let me know your thoughts!

What do you think is the hardest part of puppy training? Whats the worst thing your new pet has done to cause you stress or sheer laughter? Don't be scared to share your pics of your animal friends with me!








3 comments:

  1. She's so cute. I'd love to have a dog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! 10 weeks :) Having a puppy ain't easy that's for sure. I grew up with LOTS of dogs, and mannnnnnn were they difficult! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable. I would love a puppy but living in a flat it's a bit awkward. How is she with toilet training?

    ReplyDelete