Tuesday, 31 May 2016

New Addition to the Household

People who know me, will already know that I have a huge soft spot for a certain dog breed and that its long been a dream of mine to have a British Bulldog puppy to call my own.

Introducing our new family member ... Indie!!! <3





Isn't she just the cutest?!!

Now, a puppy is a huge responsibility and we're not taking it lightly, we're determined to bring Indie up to be a kind, friendly pup but I'm under no illusions that we've got a tough road ahead of us.

Its amazing how many factors you have to take into account when taking on a puppy, the environment, the food, their bed, a set of rules to stick by, vaccinations - other dogs, other people's houses, potty training, teething etc.

We're taking it in our stride, no doubt this will be a learning experience and a case of trial and error but I'm sure we'll do the job right and that Indie will absolutely love being a part of our family.


Thanks for reading! I'll keep you updated on our journey with Indie and would welcome any advice that you may have on puppy training, maybe you could share some of your experiences with me?


Do you have a new puppy? If you have a dog, how did you find the puppy stages?





No comments:

Post a Comment